Cancellation and Change Policy:
A full refund, less $100, will be offered if you change dates or a cancellation is made 14 days or more prior to the scheduled arrival date. If changed or canceled within 14 days, we will do our best to fill the space, but a refund will be made only if the dates can be re-rented.
For holiday reservations, and reservations longer than 14 nights: A full refund, less $200, will be offered if the date change or cancellation is made 14 days or more prior to the scheduled arrival date. If changed or canceled within 14 days, we will do our best to fill the space, but a refund will be made only if the dates can be re-rented. The travel insurance is non-refundable after 10 days of purchase.
Travel Insurance For Heaven’s Nook Guests
We strongly recommend the purchase of travel protection insurance for all our guests. Travel Insurance will cover you in case of the many things that could happen before and during your trip. We offer a policy through CSA Travel Protection, a nationally known and reputable insurance company. Our guests have found it very worthwhile in covering non-refundable expenses, from the cost of their rental to airfare, and more. Here are some of the many things that CSA’s policy covers:
Before your vacation:
- Cancellation due to a medical issue for yourself or someone in your immediate family or party.
- Cancellation due to loss of employment
- Cancellation due to military deployment
During your vacation:
- Delayed or canceled flights
- Lost or delayed luggage
- Vehicle roadside assistance
While we hope your vacation is perfect in every way, things do happen. This is just a safety net to help out in case they do. If you have additional questions or concerns please contact our office today!
Security Deposit Options For Guests
As is typical with any vacation rental, guests are responsible for any damage or theft that occurs while they are staying with us. We offer guests two security deposit options, and you will have the opportunity to choose which one you’d like after you’ve made your vacation rental selection and reservation.
- Heaven’s Nook Rental Damage Plan – The Heaven’s Nook Rental Damage Plan option covers you for unintentional accidental damage to the rental unit interior that occurs during your stay, if you disclose such damage to Heaven’s Nook management before check out and covers up to a maximum of $3,000. There is a flat $45 non-refundable fee for the policy. You are still responsible for damages or missing items from the home, but most guests appreciate this alternative to worrying about possible out of pocket costs. Our experience is that the policy has covered all but obvious blatant disrespectful treatment of our homes.
- Making a Security Deposit – This will be payable by check 30 days prior to your arrival. The check is cashed and funds are held until after your departure. The deposit will be refunded in full within 10 days as long as you take great care of your home. Security deposits are $300.
If you have questions contact us today! And remember, you don’t have to make a final choice until you send back your rental agreement after your reservation is made.